• Seniors: Register to vote no later than April 22 to vote in the May Primary
  • Spring Break is April 1-5
  • Seniors! Look for information on our Senior Edition on our Instagram account!
  • Check out our Twitter and Instagram @lafayettetimes

What is Bi-Water Orchard?

Logan Gwynn
The entrance and store at Bi-Water Farm & Greenhouse taken on September 24th.

Bi-Water Farm and Greenhouse is one of the best farms to go to in the fall. It is located in Georgetown, Kentucky, and is family-owned. They have one of the most popular farm events in Kentucky.

About Bi-Water’s Origins:
Bi-Water was founded in March 1959 by Carl A. and Bertha Fister. They raised their nine children on the land and grew fresh produce and tobacco. In 1969, they bought and added 40 acres to their farm, up to the 184 acres they own now. In 1995, they built their farm store to sell fresh produce and flowers to the public. Along with the farm store, they also started their fall festival called AutumnFest. AutumnFest grew over time and is now one of Kentucky’s largest and most popular farm fall festivals. When Carl and Bertha died, their children and their spouses took over. Out of their nine kids, three of their sons were left on the farm to carry on their heritage.

Prices:
The general one-day admission is $15.99 plus tax. It is valid all days of the week. The Fall Fun Combo one-day admission is $20.99 plus tax and is only valid on Saturdays and Sundays. It includes everything in the general admission plus two extra fun events of your choosing.
It’s a great deal because it’s a $30.99 value package only for $20.99. The activities you can choose from are the Cannon Command, Paintball, miniature golf, Dinosaur Dig, and AutumnFest express train. The Cannon Command is a big launching mechanism where you can shoot pumpkins or potatoes into a big field with targets. The Paintball is an arena-style setup where you can shoot ghosts and goblins with actual paintballs. The Dinosaur Dig is more of a kiddie activity where you can dig in a giant sand pit and discover animal fossils. The AutumnFest express train takes you around the parking lot out front of Bi-Water, and there are minimal displays and scenery throughout the ride.

The Adventure Farm VIP Pass’ one-day admission is $25.99 plus tax and is only valid on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s a $49.99 value package only for $25.99, making it its best value. It also includes everything in the general admission, as well as all five of the extra activities that were listed above.

They offer two seasonal passes: the Season Pass General Admission, which is only $44.99 and has unlimited access for the whole season, seven days a week. This pass includes all activities in the general admission ticket and not the extra cost activities. The second seasonal pass is the Season Pass All-Inclusive Gold Pass, which is only $54.99. It includes all the attractions included in the general admission and the extra costly attractions. Members of this pass receive two bonus tickets to any of the extra events they choose and a ten percent discount on any entree sandwich at their Farmhouse Grille.

Eats & Treats:
Bi-Water’s Farm House Grille has various foods, desserts, and drinks. Some popular options for their Farm House Grille include cheeseburgers ($7.99), fries ($4.99), chicken strips ($7.99), pulled pork ($8.99), and hot dogs ($6.99). They also have a variety of desserts, including fried apple pie ($4.99), funnel cakes ($5.99), and a variety of ice cream options. They have fall desserts like apple cider slushies ($4.99), apple fritters ($3.49), apple cider donuts ($2.99), and more. All beverages cost $3.99. They offer Pepsi products, apple cider, tea, lemonade, and water.

Their Sweet Shoppe is located right inside the gates. They have opened their store and now have more space for sweets and treats inside their shop. Inside, you will find a variety of free fridge samples and countless fudge offerings to purchase. They also sell popcorn, chocolate, and fall treats for sweet cravings.

Attractions:
Bi-Water has over 50 attractions for all ages. Some of the attractions cost money, while others are free with admission. The more popular attractions included with admission are the Mega Slip & Slide, People Spinners, Country Coasters (New for 2023), Billy Goat Mountain, Spooky Farmhouse, Lost Pumpkin Mine, and their five-acre Corn Maze. The hayrides have four stops throughout the orchard to get you where you need to be. These stops are marked on the ride carriers so you know where to get off. Some attractions are at an extra cost. Campfires and Gemstone Mining are priced at different prices. The Dinosaur Dig ($3), Bullseye Paintball ($5), Cannon Command($5), Miniature Golf ($4), and AutumnFest Express ($5) are all separate prices.

They have many areas in their land to identify attractions within. Some of these are their Megaland, Sleepy Hollow, Country Corners Play Field, and Little PumpkinPlay Patch. These are categorized on their website to help organize their attractions.

They also have a country market at the entrance selling local produce like fresh tomatoes, pumpkins, homemade jams, and jellies. This is a great place to grab some local pumpkins, apple cider to home, apples, and souvenirs from Bi-Water.

Bi-Water Farms and Greenhouse is a popular, affordable, and family-owned business. They have a variety of attractions for every age. Bi-Water is a perfect place for your family to come as there are activities for everyone. It is a great place to visit with your loved ones this fall.