• Seniors: Register to vote no later than April 22 to vote in the May Primary
  • Spring Break is April 1-5
  • Seniors! Look for information on our Senior Edition on our Instagram account!
  • Check out our Twitter and Instagram @lafayettetimes

7 Brew Review

Cynthia Guevara
A Seven Energy drink with blackberry, pomegranate, and pineapple flavorings from Seven Brew on December 5th, 2023.

Seven Brew is a drive-thru coffee service. There are currently 155 existing locations of Seven Brew in the country. Seven Brew started in Rogers, Arizona in 2017. It was created to start a unique and fast coffee experience. Seven Brew workers are the friendliest,when you are ordering they make friendly conversation, and try to recommend new drinks to try if you want to try something new or don’t have any idea what to order. There are currently three locations of Seven Brew in Kentucky, with two of them in Lexington, Kentucky.

SevenBrew’s menu has tons of options from iced coffee, mochas, cappuccinos, and chai lattes to Hot cocoa, shakes, teas, and iced energy. I recommend getting the Seven Energy, you can get it iced or chilled (blended). The Seven Energy is a premium energy drink created by Seven Brew which you can infuse with any flavor, you can also get it sugar-free. The seven energy flavorings taste like a sweeter version of carbonated soda. There are tons of flavors to choose from and countless combinations that can be made. The current blends trending at Seven Brew are the Pumpkin Roll Breve, Creme Brulee Breve, and Golden Pear energy drinks. When I went to Seven Brew, I asked the worker what Seven Brew drink she recommended. She encouraged me to get the Golden Pear, which is a Seven Brew energy drink that consists of kiwi and watermelon flavorings. It was a very good drink that did taste like kiwi but instead of watermelon, it tasted like strawberry to me.

Seven Brew drinks are relatively affordable and cheaper compared to other coffee places. For example, a Medium Matcha latte at Starbucks would cost 5.65 $ but a Medium Matcha latte at Seven Brew would cost $4.75. A drink at Seven Brew can vary from $2.25 to $7.25.

A 7 Brew energy drink I recommend right now is a drink called Firecracker. It is a drink with a flavor combination of pomegranate, raspberry, and orange. What I like about his drink is its explosion of flavors in your mouth. Unlike other coffee shops, Seven Brew does not offer any food.

Overall Seven Brew is a great place to stop by for a drink. Seven Brew has 2 locations in Lexington which are located at 4235 Harrodsburg Rd and their location is located at 2895 Richmond Road. Their drinks and employees set a bright start to your day. Consider stopping by Seven Brew next time you are scratching your head about where to get a good drink.