• Have a great summer, Generals! See you next year!
  • Graduation May 30th, 2024, 10 at Rupp Arena
  • Check out our Instagram @lafayettetimes

Fizzy Fox Review

Maggie Colthurst
A group of people with the Fizzy Fox Soda truck in Lexington, Kentucky. Taken on May 15th, 2024.

Fizzy Fox is a lively, family-owned soda business based in Lexington, Kentucky. It offers a delightful range of custom specialty sodas, affectionately known as “Dirty Sodas.” These drinks are non-alcoholic but flavorful, combining popular sodas with syrups, purees, cream, and whipped toppings. Operating from a mobile truck primarily located on Southland Drive, Fizzy Fox also caters to events and parties, making it a versatile and accessible treat for many.
Their menu boasts various drink sizes and options, alongside unique snacks like cookie dough bites and Japanese treats such as Pocky and Koala March. With prices starting at $4, Fizzy Fox offers a reasonably priced, fun beverage experience. Since launching in March 2024, the business has quickly built a loyal following thanks to its creative drink combinations and engaging service.
Fizzy Fox stands out in the beverage market with its inventive “Dirty Soda” concept. I sampled several offerings on a recent visit, each a delightful experience. The customizable nature of these drinks allows for endless flavor combinations, ensuring that every visit feels fresh and unique.
One standout was the “Thirst Trap,” a perfect blend of Dr. Pepper, strawberry puree, pineapple, and coconut, and topped with a creamy layer that added a luxurious texture. The balance of flavors was spot-on, providing a refreshing yet indulgent taste without being overly sweet. They also offer Boba-based drinks along with Monster-based drinks.
The atmosphere around the Fizzy Fox truck is warm and inviting. The enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff are always ready to suggest flavor combinations or customize drinks to your liking. Their quick service ensures you never wait long, even during busy times. Adding snacks like cookie dough bites and popular Japanese treats further enhances the experience, making Fizzy Fox a fun and unique destination. The business’s regular spot on Southland Drive and its presence at local events make it easy for fans to enjoy their favorite drinks.
Overall, Fizzy Fox is a refreshing addition to the beverage scene, offering a unique and enjoyable drink experience with their custom “Dirty Sodas.” The combination of imaginative flavors, friendly service, and a vibrant atmosphere makes it a must-visit for soda enthusiasts and anyone looking for a new and exciting beverage adventure. Whether craving a simple soda with a twist or a complex, layered drink, Fizzy Fox delivers with creativity and flair. It’s highly recommended to stop by to discover your favorite mix; it’s a fizzy adventure worth taking.