Tabletop RPG club

Hailey Hellard, Staff Writer

Tabletop RPG club is perfect for students who are interested in playing various games. RPG stands for Role-Playing Games. Some games the club plays is Dungeons and Dragons, Outbreak Undead, and Champions. The club members use their imagination to form a simulated experience with one another. Tabletop RPG club allows anyone to play various types of RPGs and grow a bond with each other.

Ms. Regnier, sponsor of the club, said when interviewed, “There are about 30 students who regularly attend RPG club, and it is a lot of fun for the students to play these games and interact with each other”. The tabletop RPG club meets every Monday to play their games after dismissal from 3:15 to 5:00 in room 260.

For those of you wondering what RPG is, it is a role playing situation where the players take on the roles of fictional characters in various games. Members of the club act out their game characters and work with one another to play throughout the games. The President of the club senior, Sebastian Racino said “I’ve been involved with the RPG gaming club all four years of high school and I love it.  We have had a lot of fun as a team and throughout the years I have met a lot of new friends and have been able to spend more time with my previous friends”.

The Tabletop RPG club is not only great for being able to play games with the club members, but it is also a great way to strengthen bonds with your friends and meet new friends. It is a good opportunity for anybody, but especially for those who love games. Everyone is encouraged to join in room 260 or contact Ms. Regnier with any other questions.