Lifestream Club

Lifestream+Club

Hailey Hellard, Staff Writer

Lafayette has a lot of various clubs, however, you might not be as familiar with the Lifestream Club. The Lifestream Club encourages students and club members to open themselves up for new opportunities as well as extend themselves to one another. In order to create a better community for everyone, the Lifestream Club allows students to connect with one another and create bonds so that they can become more social and closer to one another.

Lifestream meetings encourage students in general education and special education to overcome and break through barriers they may have through social events and social opportunities. Meetings take place in an open and safe environment. The Lifestream Club also promotes positive social interactions and opportunities. Lifestream Club is all about creating connections between multiple students. Members of the club are invited to a weekend event, once a month. These events encourage the members of the club to support their classmates and peers in their community. Also, the Lifestream club works to foster shared areas of interest among the members of the club. It is a great opportunity for the students to model skills involving friendship skills and improves interactions with peers.

Member of the Lifestream Club, Chris said: “I like it because me and my friends can hang out and talk with other people around us”. The club sponsors are Ashley Reed, Susan Owens, and Courtney Williams. For more information on the Lifestream Club feels free to contact any of the club sponsors listed above.