Baptist Health Summer Volunteen Program

The Baptist Health Summer Volunteen Program website.

Hena Kachroo, Staff Writer

Looking for more volunteer hours? Well now’s your chance because the Baptist Health Summer Volunteen Program application is now open. To apply you must complete the online application. After you have submitted the application, you will receive an email with instructions for the next step. Before taking the next step, review the instructions with your parents.

Requirements for the program are:
1. You must be entering or in high school.
2. You must complete the online application.
3. Complete all required documents in the Forms Packet and bring them to the interview.
4. You must have consistent attendance.
5. You must pass the Volunteen interview on one of the following dates: Tuesday April 2nd, Wednesday April 3rd, Thursday April 4th, or Saturday April 27th.
6. You must also attend the required orientation on Wednesday, June 5th and Wednesday, June 27th.
7. You must comply with the uniform dress code standards and comply with the hospital and department guidelines and policies.

You should apply if you are a high school or middle school student over the age of 14 and have not started college yet. You should not apply if you are under the age of 14, have started college, are not able to commit to service for the entire session, cannot interview on any of the dates listed above, and cannot attend either of the orientations listed above.

For more information, you can visit the Baptist Health Summer Volunteen Program website.